By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Platinum Games reconfirms they would like to make Bayonetta 3 and Vanquish 2

Tagged games:

" Kotaku caught up with Platinum Games co-founder Atsushi Inaba at this year’s BitSummit to discuss how the company feels about embarking on creating more sequels. Here’s what he had to say.

For any time, if we have the chance to make a sequel, we want to do it. There is no title we don’t want to make a sequel for. So, of course, we want to make Bayonetta 3 and Vanquish 2. So, yes, we want to make sequels." 

Well, I'm sure they aren't the only ones who want to see those games happen, specially Vanquish 2! The first one was so much fun, it's a crime it doesn't have a sequel! It's easily among the best shooters of the 7th gen and a must play if you like high octane games.

Link to the article:  https://mynintendonews.com/2016/08/04/platinum-games-reconfirms-they-would-like-to-make-bayonetta-3/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Fucking yes, give me Vanquish 2 for fuck sake. I'd suck Mikami's dick if that ensures me getting the sequel of it.

I'd definitely contribute to that Kickstarter.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I wonder if anyone has any faith in Platinum IP as an investment. Bayonetta is Sega's call and they don't seem very keen on it. Vanquish, I don't know.

Bayonetta 1 and 2 were awesome imo. I would really like to play Bayonetta 3 if they make it.

Around the Network

Nintendo could EASILY get Bayoneta 3 for the NX if they wanted, the IP is so heavily tied to Nintendo now it's really hard to see it not coming.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Don't care for Bayonetta but a new Vanquish would be great.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

HELL TO THE YES. Playing Vanquish 2 on Next Gen on my 60 inch would be so sick. Hopefully Metal Gear Rising 2 is in the works. Dont really care about Bayonetta.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Hey Nintendo jump on that. Like now

alternine said:
HELL TO THE YES. Playing Vanquish 2 on Next Gen on my 60 inch would be so sick. Hopefully Metal Gear Rising 2 is in the works. Dont really care about Bayonetta.

I heard there's one in the works.......... for pachinko.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---