By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's The Most Satisfying Way You've Killed An Enemy In A Game?

Tagged games:

I had so much fun bashing his head in lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pt7MdLDd2A

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Headshot with a Deagle.

Using 1000 years of death to kill people in Naruto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Almost had it there.

Playing rainbow 6 Siege. Only need 1 trophy to platinum it. "get a breach charge kill"

It was 1 v 5. Somehow managed to take down 3 of them but could only kill 2 while they were bleeding out. The third was doc so I presumed he used his 1 self revive trick.

So i placed the breach charge top of the stairs and waited to see if he'd rush. With a few seconds left he did and I blew him.

But he only got downed again, so had to kill him with my pistol. Sickened. I was so close to getting that platinum!

Punching Zuess over and over again at the end of GOWIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Sniper head shots in gears of war is the most gratifying effect for killing a virtual enemy as you could hope for.

The Motion Plus powered finishers of Red Steel 2. The vigorous physical nature of the fights made the thrill of finally impaling/slicing down a powerful foe with my own movements deeply visceral.

Blowing people up when they are in vehicles.

Deafeating 3 ganker at the same time in Dark souls, whit a single and well placed Wrath of the Gods.

note: at least one of than was a invencible hacker and only 10% of my life, i managed to puch the 3 of than in a abysm, after some epic rolls. 

This is a harder decision than I thought it would be, but I'll go with remote mines in Perfect Dark. Honorable mention to the Cerebral Bore in Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.