By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Sonic 2017 (PS4/XBO/NX/PC) Debut Trailer

Tagged games:

Wish Modern Sonic had his own game, I think the story is going to be too lighthearted now. It is what it is though. I'll judge the gameplay when it comes out,

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

Around the Network
DannyDesario said:
Wish Modern Sonic had his own game, I think the story is going to be too lighthearted now. It is what it is though. I'll judge the gameplay when it comes out,

Why, and how?

bet: lost

HylianYoshi said:
DannyDesario said:

Why, and how?

It just seems goofy to have Modern and Classic Sonic in the same story.  I don't see how you could make a serious story like SA2 (though it had a lot of plot holes).  All the recent sonic games have been light hearted anyway, whether Sonic Team or the boom team developed them.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

Im not interested in another "Sonics's" team up. I dont want twoooo different game design, but for SEGA to design the next style of Sonic they will be using for next few games. A new series. Classic, Adventure series, Rush, Advance, Boost. Whats the next series?Pandering series?

Meh. As much as I would love to get hyped... This is Sanic after all... We shall see how it turns out

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I wonder why they didn't say "Codename NX", maybe Nintendo is trolling us and NX is indeed the real name (which I would be Ok with)

It looks kinda cool but is only cgi so it can be shit when the real thing is revealed, let's see if the game ends up at least on the level of colors or generations, that would be enough.

hate to go off topic, but Sonic Generations is 12 dollars on the eshop.

is it a good game?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I like that they're keeping Classic Sonic around regardless of whether this new game is Generations 2 or not. Especially considering that they're keeping the Classic Sonic design in Mania. Maybe from now on, it means we're exclusively using Modern Sonic for 3D games/level designs and Classic Sonic for 2D.

bet: lost

BasilZero said:
hershel_layton said:
hate to go off topic, but Sonic Generations is 12 dollars on the eshop.

is it a good game?

Havent played the 3DS version but the WiiU version which I believe is the same/similar to the PC version is fantastic.

Highly recommended and its my highest rated Sonic game (though not my most favorite - that goes to Sonic Adventure 2 ;p)

Sonic the Hedgehog (SGEN): 77
Sonic the Hedgehog (PC): 80
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (SGEN): 81
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (PC): 82
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (SGEN): 78
Sonic & Knuckles (SGEN): 78
Sonic 3 & Knuckles (PC): 86
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 (PC): 83
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 (PC): 90
Sonic 3D Blast (SGEN): 56
Sonic 3D Blast (PC): 57
Sonic Spinball (SGEN): 49