By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Scalebound performance by Digital Foundry.

Tagged games:

Some good news for a change on MS discussions. This is a day one title ladies and gents.

And E3 2015 reveal:

Around the Network

But that was a thing about this years E3 from Microsoft, was that game running on X1 hardware, or was it a Win10 PC?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
But that was a thing about this years E3 from Microsoft, was that game running on X1 hardware, or was it a Win10 PC?

Look at the controller buttons... 

Was looking forward to this game but it looks kinda wack now.

Looking good! I like the mix of action and RPG elements and love that it's focused on exploration. Really excited to get my hands on it and try it for myself.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
AsGryffynn said:

Wouldn't they be the same buttons if you were using an xbox one controller on windows 10?

idd lol, I don't even know what to say to that.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Looks good and I can't remember a tech analysis of last E3 demo but this looks to of been polished quite a bit more.

AsGryffynn said:
Ganoncrotch said:

They're literally the same as the ones you'd get from plugging in an Xbox One controller into Windows.

Source: Guy who uses Xbox One controller on Windows.

Mar1217 said:
A game like this should be 60 fps. Sorry, I'll pass my turn.

When was the last time you played a open world game on consoles with 60fps?

The footage shown at Microsoft's conference looked slow and boring, doesn't look like something I'd enjoy at all. So no, not a day one title for me at least. Ive got a feeling this game isn't going to be that well received.