By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War announced for PS4

Tagged games:

This actually looks good.

Around the Network

I was blown away by this trailer. I cannot wait for this game.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Huge change! I'll miss TC Carson as the voice of Kratos.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

it really is a New Beginning for this franchise

i like the changes specifically the slower pace and change of camera angle might be the 1st GOW game i get

Play Me

Around the Network

The interactions with the kid and daddy Kratos was cute. lol

I wonder which norse goddess his mother is. They kept talking about her the entire time.

Mentioning Ryse is quite insulting to GoW

FentonCrackshell said:
Huge change! I'll miss TC Carson as the voice of Kratos.

Isn't it the same voice. It was kratos' voice that gave it away it was GoW before I even see him.

I think they are stepping in the right direction.

1st GoW was great for me, because it was a greek tragedy story, but then they went full commercial in 2nd and 3rd.
Dont get me wrong, gameplay and graphics were great, but i got bored really fast because of Kratos personality (or the lack of it). He had nothing to care for or to be afraid of.

Having a familiy to care for and reflect about how your decisions will affect them gives him much more depth.

I was really surprised by this. It looks a lot different to what i was expecting, and yet... i'm kind of happy. I'm pretty burnt out on GoW, and this promises to at least be trying something different. I guess we'll have to wait and see if that "different" is actually "shit" though :p