By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - World of Final Fantasy (PS4/PSV) Boasts Over 100 Hours Of Story With Plenty Of Final Fantasy Characters (and several other details)

Tagged games:

100 hours for the main story? That's overkill... Not even FF XII is THAT long...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

The game is really quite long.As always, the more the merrier, as long as it dosent get in the way of the games pacing.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

100 hours only for the story!? That's a bit too much, I hope that doesn't mean there'll be tons and tons of padding...

I don't believe it.

Keybladewielder said:

100 hours only for the story!? That's a bit too much, I hope that doesn't mean there'll be tons and tons of padding...

There are JRPGS that boast over 100 Hours that don't pad the gameplay. Dragon Quest VII(100+ hours main story easy), maybe Dragon Quest VIII, are a couple that spring to mind. But for a spinoff like this, I would expect the worst when it comes to padding.

Around the Network

Too bad its going to bomb, why is it releasing so fucking close to FFXV. SQEX management are fucking morons.

ktay95 said:
Too bad its going to bomb, why is it releasing so fucking close to FFXV. SQEX management are fucking morons.

It most likely won't bomb and they are releasing it close to FF XV to use XV's hype in their favor. As long as XV is good and get great public and critic reception ppl will be more inclined to buy other Final fantasy related games and whatnots in close proximity ot XVs release.

Anfebious said:
100 hours for the main story? That's overkill... Not even FF XII is THAT long...

Probably not that long. Trust me. Maybe if you spend every second looking at the pixels from the grass, then I suppose it'll be around half the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

What annoys me is that the enemies and other characters can't turn normal size like the main characters.

ktay95 said:

Well when release it? Next year already have FFXII/MFFVII episode one (I guess?) and then their is still KHIII DQ etc.