By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How do you think will Sony E3 2016 Press Conference be compared to 2015?

Tagged games:

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference

It will better! 6 26.09%

It will be more or less at the same level! 9 39.13%

It will be worse, 2015 le... 8 34.78%

Total:23

Let's address the elephant in the room.

For me and many people last year's press conference was the best conference of all time (and it won't ever be matched) not only because it unveiled the Holy Trinity of Gaming, but also because of the other exciting games they showed: Dreams, Horizon, Uncharted 4, World of Final Fantasy and so on.

But I can see why some people feel different about it and preferred other showings.

So, with that in mind, how do you think the next conference by Sony will compare to 2015, taking into account all the rumors, expectations, and obvious announcements? 

I think it has the potential to be a very, very good showing, with a possible Crash, Horizon, Bend and Sucker Punch new games, Detroit and many more. 

What is your opinion?

Around the Network

Sony definitely "won" last year by a wide margin. With Nintendo reducing its footprint at E3 and with a lot of question marks at Microsoft, I think it's safe to say Sony will "win" again.

Will it be as good as last year? I don't know, but it's possible. The Last Guardian will be tough to top :)

Probably going to be the best conference at this E3. Really interested to see what Sucker Punch might be up to, especially if it is infact Spider-Man. And maybe we get some news on Uncharted 4 DLC

It might be hard to top the hype level of last guardian, ff7 and shenmue 3 but when it comes down to the actual items shown ignoring "hype" and how long we waited I believe products shown at this e3 will actually be more enjoyable for the majority of consumers.

Ff7, shenmue3, last guardian - hype and wet dreams for some.
This year - Better games than above for the majority

It will be insane, cant wait !!!! 6 Days are waaaaaay to long^^

Around the Network

Last years E3 is referred to as "The Year of Dreams", there are rumblings that Sony is setting up this year to be "The Year of Dreams 2". 

You know what type of announcements these could be...the pie in the sky types. Last year Sony pulled out the Holy Trinity of games and there were still people claiming Microsoft won, so don't be surprised about people trying to claim they won this year. Some people just can't see the wood from the trees and will literally contort their mind to fit their desires. 

I can't see them matching last year, but then I'm not sure, as a spectacle if anyone could match what they managed last year. They've got a great line-up, but that's all a known quantity. The real make or break is the reception to Neo, and once, assuming it is real, that gets unveiled what the reaction to that is. Even if that gets a good reaction, it'll be just that, I can't see it comparing to last year.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

If they announce Crash Bandicoot PS4, this E3 press conference will completely destroy the E3 2015 press conference!!!

it will better! for i has speak!

Hunting Season is done...

Pffff 2013 was better, just by having KH 3 and FF15 alone.

Going back on topic, it can go either way.Sony has porven us this gen time and time again that they know what they are doing, so they might as well surprise us once again, but improving upon last year might prove to be difficult to say the least.

I think what people dont get is:whatever rises, must eventually fall.What I mean is, a company/product or whatever cant get eternelly better with each passing year.Sometimes it will have a bad year.And thats fine.If Sony shows some good new games, and do a good presentation, I will be more than happy.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1