By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 launches this fall

Tagged games:

Can't wait. The first Titanfall is one of the best games this gen

Around the Network

Loved the first one but hated how it lacked an actual server browser and locked content away through the season pass. I hope the upcoming one won't be locking multiplayer content away or the MP aspect not being butchered for the sake of the SP.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

i'll bet EA put "console" as a way to hide all of their games are coming to NX with exclusive content.

Oh PS4 as well?

huh

Nice one

BasilZero said:
Hopefully it has a single player campaign this time.

It does!

@OP: I still need to play the first. Anyone on the site still play?

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
BasilZero said:
Hopefully it has a single player campaign this time.

It does!

@OP: I still need to play the first. Anyone on the site still play?

Every now and then on PC but there isn't that many players playing the game thanks to there being no server browser or dedicated servers. BF4 on the other hand is still alive and well (started playing recently).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Battlefield and Titanfall in one quarter is somewhat risky unless they hope both can go head to head with both CoD and one another without cannibalizing too much.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst, Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 in one year. EA is killing it.

They should use the frostbite engine

Can't believe they're releasing battlefield 1 and titanfall so close together. It's too close for me. I'm getting cod4 + infinite warfare and Battlefield 1. Why didn't they just release it in March.