By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Civilization VI Announced for October 2016

Tagged games:

Hurray I love this on my PC, altough my pc isn't super fast the i7 still holds up and I played hundreds and hundreds of hours of CIV5.

My only dissapointment with this series Is I always lose track of time and it basicly consumes my weekends ^-^

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Great news!

Though I admit that I won't get it soon, too many DLCs and expansions. I'll wait for a complete edition or something similar.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Holy shitsnacks! Can't wait!

That's great news! Although, I must admit, I haven't played Civ V as much as I would have liked... I like the art style of this one, and the changes they're bringing sounds interesting.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Excellent! I've been waiting for this. Now let's see if it's worth in at launch or if I should wait for the inevitable expansions before getting the game.

I'm not sure what I should think about the game having a Steam Controller bundle... It's great that it supports controllers, but I hope it hasn't been a design constaint that makes it worse for mouse + keyboard.

Around the Network

Seems rather interesting with the new city and geography mechanics. I'm a bit worried that cities might end up sprawling out of control all over the whole map but I like the idea of the geography bonuses which might give some values to otherwise underused tiles such as desert or marsh.

After thinking about it for a while, I still don't know what to think about the graphics. On one hand, the game looks very pretty, but on the other hand, it looks a lot like a mobile game, which I don't like.

Stellaris, Hearts of Iron IV AND Civilization VI, all in 2016? Consider my free time gone.

This might be the first one I'll give a miss. Civ 5 didn't hook me like previous titles, nor did Beyond Earth. Maybe I've finally seen enough of the series, have played all installments since 1991 after all.

Damn! This might be the best year for games in a while!

Civilization VI
Stellaris
Uncharted 4
Ratchet and Clank
Trackmania Turbo
Overwatch
Rise of the Tomb Raider (pc/ps4)
No Man Sky
Persona 5
Cossacks 3

HNnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg