By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 Metacritic User Score

Tagged games:

Today I accessed the page of uncharted 4 on Metacritic and the scores of users was 6.5 and of course this surprised me , so I come here to ask if it would be some kind of trolling or the game really deserves this score ?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Are you serious or are you completely new to metacritic? User score is completely irrelevant for every single game that's an exclusive because the fans of every other system will give it a 0 to spite it.

100% trolling.

veritaz said:
Are you serious or are you completely new to metacritic? User score is completely irrelevant for every single game that's an exclusive because the fans of every other system will give it a 0 to spite it.

I did not know that the level of trolling was so high LOL

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I never pay attention to the User Score.

Neither the Critic Score.

Around the Network

hellooo we need a mod here before more people waste their precious time

Always happens with exclusives, Search through the reviews and basically you will see who ever gave Uncharted 4 a 10 also gave Quantum Break a 0 and who ever gave Quantum Break a 10 gave Uncharted 4 a 0 and all these guys probably gave Twilight Princess HD a 0 also just because.

Just how the users scores always are.

I really don't know about this, thanks for letting me guys

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
I never pay attention to the User Score.

Neither the Critic Score.

I've always given more consideration to user scores than critic scores but this case sounds like trolling.

veritaz said:

^ this.