By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV director hopes the ending will make fans cry

Tagged games:

Which version are you planning to get?

Playstation 4 63 96.92%

Xbox One 2 3.08%

Total:65

I hope I cry tears of joy because the game is so good.

Around the Network

Is that how bad the game will be?

The user was moderated for this post - VXIII

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Well, as long as it doesn't feel forced I guess xD. Anyway, can't wait for this game, finally gonna get to play it, woo!

Well, at least Tabata is as motivated as a developer could possibly get; not to mention the sleep he's losing. I think after hearing how passionate he is about this game in all its facets we will know for certain whether or not Square can still deliver an amazing FF experience. Here's hoping because I have been ever so meh from games lately. I still enjoy them, but I have been waiting for an amazing experience such as this for a long ass time. Dat ass can't stretch itself forever.

Lube Me Up

Nothing womanly about breaking down in a sobbing mess like I did at the end of FF10.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Well, as long as it doesn't feel forced I guess xD. Anyway, can't wait for this game, finally gonna get to play it, woo!

Nothin can be more forced than Tidus' laugh in FFX.....

Lmao! the cringe was real xD

BraLoD said:
Yes, make me cry like a little bitch, please.

Alright, I'll try. You still don't have a PS4 to play the game even when it releases. How was that?

OT: I'll probably cry just getting to finally playing it lol.

BasilZero said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Nothin can be more forced than Tidus' laugh in FFX.....

Now if only FF 15 could force the kind of critical and commercial success that FFX had...

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
People saying tidus scene was cringe material, what was cringe was every scene vanille had in the games, EVERY!!! The ending was ok if you know what i mean ...

She gets a pass for being attractive

It shouldn't be hard. They achieved that easily with the 13 trilogy and it wasn't limited to the endings.

The user was warned for this post - VXIII