By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [Rumour] Games with Gold for March 2016 leaked

Tagged games:

decent games, playstation really needs to improve their free games on the other hand

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
But... is there even anybody that doesn't already have Borderlands?

I didnt even know what borderlands was until now. I googled it and it looks like destiny.

jason1637 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I didnt even know what borderlands was until now. I googled it and it looks like destiny.

Wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:

all the people that want nothing of it.   ..but AAA!!

BasilZero said:
jason1637 said:

Other way around though. RPG/FPS game.

Very good game and I highly recommend it. 86 out of 100 for me.

Very comical in story, cel shaded visuals, DLC that consists many hours of gameplay (I played base game + all DLCs and clocked about 60 hours).

Destiny of course would look similar in terms of gameplay since its a MMO Shooter but its still quite a different experience between the two games.

If the rumor is true ill check it out. 

Around the Network

Good list of games.

Idc much about the two Xbone games, though I will check out the Sherlock Holmes game. Supreme Commander 2 though on the Xbone, very nice.

Very solid offering! I've been interested in Lords of the Fallen since it's release. I don't have any of those game.

Ka-pi96 said:
jason1637 said:

If the rumor is true ill check it out. 

If you do then you should probably know that Borderlands 2 is bigger and better in every way

Wait this game has a sequel? Is it really that big?

Lords of the Fallen is still a buggy and broken mess. 4 crashes in 18 hours on PC and I hear it's much worse on console.