By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ign is Kidding Again .. Target: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Tagged games:

Well it seems that Bandai has not paid enough for IGN to do a fair review for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Review

I'm not here to worship the game but to give this score to a game that deserves much more and to 8.8 for Cod Ghosts is extremely unfair agree ? What is your opinion ?

Reviewer: 

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

yeah its odd me and my friends even the ones that dontlove it are having a blast with it
and its meta is 83 with thelowest being 70, i think they are kinda offbase with this one ,but oh well, different opinions

I still didn't play it, but for what I've seen no way it deserves that score...

If you don't like it you don't like it. What're gonna do? I give LoZOoT a 6/10 and most others think its god's gift to gaming.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
If you don't like it you don't like it. What're gonna do? I give LoZOoT a 6/10 and most others think its god's gift to gaming.

when did you play it though ?? it holds up pretty well but what year did you play it

Around the Network

You can't spell kiddign without IGN. Wait...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

binary solo said:

Pretty much this. Not everyone is going to like a game and there will be some that score games lower. It's not that shocking.

Emperorbach said:
binary solo said:

when did you play it though ?? it holds up pretty well but what year did you play it

Recently the 3DS version, couldn't bring myself to finish it though.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

5.5 wtf? thats way to low.

binary solo said:

This... People make too big a deal out of review scores. So what a reviewer doesn't like it? Complaining isn't going to change their opinion, shaming them only makes you look bad for being the thought-police let people rate things the way they want. There's plenty of highly rated games I dont like and many low reviewed games that I love. Them not liking it shouldnt ruin your enjoyment of the game