By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Review Thread - MC: 81/GR: 80.11%

Tagged games:

I forgot this game was releasing

Good to see it's getting solid reviews though.

Around the Network

I've got it on my wish list for the time being, £40 for a port is a bit much so I'll be waiting for a sale. That and I've already got some new titles to play as things are anyway.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Wow! Best Naruto game ever. And this in a generation that seems to have reviewers being somewhat more critically demanding of games. Definitely keen on this.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

My Physical copy for Ps4 arrives tomorrow o/

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Watching the anime for the first time ever...I don't see why everyone bashed on Naruto. Currently watching it(on episode 53), and I love it. I'd give it a 8/10.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
Watching the anime for the first time ever...I don't see why everyone bashed on Naruto. Currently watching it(on episode 53), and I love it. I'd give it a 8/10.

It was probably bashed because of the ridiculous amount of filler episodes/arcs and after a certain arc the quality really goes downhill.

Dayum, pretty good start :o

Was looking forward to this, but need to be careful with my cash these days. I'm sure I'll get it at some point, been looking for a game to get back into the Ninja Storm series.

If Naruto has sex with one of his own shadow clones, is it masturbation?
Apparently most of the story isn't in the game? Probably the best fighting though. Oh, somebody already mentioned that eh.
Oh well, I personally know people who are getting this game just to finally see the ending of the anime, since they are so sick of the fillers lol

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:

Oh all that screenshots slideshow cutscenes... tell me it's a joke... what did they do to you Naruto...

Nope, better get used to that.

Wright said:
BraLoD said:

Oh all that screenshots slideshow cutscenes... tell me it's a joke... what did they do to you Naruto...

Nope, better get used to that.

Wright, help me out! Don't you think it is possible that Naruto would bang his sexy jutsu clone? What would you call that? 

#1 Amb-ass-ador