By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twilight Princess HD looks awesome!

Tagged games:

Twilight Princess HD looks awesome

Agree 36 50.00%

Maybe... 16 22.22%

Are you stupid? 20 27.78%

Total:72

OK,

Like everyone else when I saw the trailer in the december Nintendo direct I was very dissapointed. I was waiting for everything to shatter like a shell and underneath there would be graphics like the Wii U tech demo. I've watched comparisons and haven't been impressed, at all... then I saw this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=u1fC_-nCwt4 and I finally felt like what before seemed like a barely noticable improvement now is shining beautifully in it's HD coat.

What are your thoughts? Is the game worth buying if you have the original(s)?

Around the Network

I think the truth is TP HD didn't look like what we thought it was going to look like. But now we know what to expect from it, we're starting to realise the big graphical improvements from the original. Good that Nintendo left just enough time between the reveal and the release for that to happen!

The trailer definitely did not impress me, but seeing more gameplay, it does look pretty good..

though not the best as I would expect it to be

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

looks like monster hunter 3 ultimate. an hd port from wii to wii u. not impressive. wwhd was impressive.

this looks amazing.

I've seen at least 5 topics about TP hd today, it's crazy!

Back to the topic, it does look better than when they first revealed it that's for sure

Around the Network

That cave looks ugly compared to the rest of the game though

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=213302&page=1#

D*mn that Ganondorf amiibo dishes out serious damage!

If you have original and you played it on Dolphin with HD texture packs and SweetFX, this WiiU remaster is really not something that will blow your mind...but it does look fine and it's good for people who can't/don't want to mess around with Dolphin.

However, amount of effort that went into this remaster does not justify $60 price tag, so, IMO, no, I don't think it's worth it.

I dont think it looks awesome but looks good, and definitely much better than people initially thought.

its lookin good. looking forward to it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick