By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game did you have the most fun with last gen?

Tagged games:

As the title states, what game did you enjoy the most. Now that it's been a couple of years since current gen started, I'm sure you guys have one game in mind or if you want, you could post a few games. Of course I'm not talking about the most talked about game or the one you think deserves the most awards. I only wanna take into account the fun factor here. My choice might come as a surprise, but no doubt it was Call of Duty: Black Ops on PS3, just because I played night after night, zombies with my friends and we would always have a blast playing it(and being jerks that don't revive xD). We would also stay up until like 4 am playing that game...wish I could do that again.

So what's your choice?

Around the Network

Alan Wake. One of the best games I've ever played. I loved everything about it. The plot, the characters, the gameplay, the graphics, the soundtrack...

BasilZero said:
Left 4 Dead 2 on PC.

Spent over 150 hours on it.

Its my most played game from last gen.

150 hours last gen was enough to be your most played game? :-o

Damn

BasilZero said:
Teeqoz said:

150 hours last gen was enough to be your most played game? :-o

Damn

I dont just play one game for hundreds of hours.

My backlog is huge enough as a reason to play multiple games ;o.

http://backloggery.com/BasilZero

Damn, that's quite the backlog you got there. Finding the time to play all of those seems impossible...

Call of duty modern warfare. I played the game for 2 years straight without touching any other game. I played at every chance I could find. Always thinking about my performance before falling asleep. I guess being my first online game has something to do with it. I piled up over 100k kills. I saw the dawn rise multiple time by just saying "one more match". If there is a remaster, I would buy it again.

Around the Network

Can't choice between Warhawk and MLB The Show 08. The addiction was real, especially with Road to the Show.

Angelv577 said:
Call of duty modern warfare. I played the game for 2 years straight without touching any other game. I played at every chance I could find. Always thinking about my performance before falling asleep. I guess being my first online game has something to do with it. I piled up over 100k kills. If there is a remaster, I would buy it again.

Modern warfare was a lot of fun too and I would definetly buy a remaster if they ever make one. Sadly all the lobbies are full of hackers now :( so playing multiplayer ain't really an option anymore.

Wii ports:
Twilight Princess
Resident Evil 4
Okami

Wii games:
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime Trilogy

Skyward Sword

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

starcraft 2

Shadow8 said:
Angelv577 said:
Call of duty modern warfare. I played the game for 2 years straight without touching any other game. I played at every chance I could find. Always thinking about my performance before falling asleep. I guess being my first online game has something to do with it. I piled up over 100k kills. If there is a remaster, I would buy it again.

Modern warfare was a lot of fun too and I would definetly buy a remaster if they ever make one. Sadly all the lobbies are full of hackers now :( so playing multiplayer ain't really an option anymore.

That is why I want a remaster . I have tried it on PS3 a few times but couldn't stand the lobbies full of hackers.  It is not fun with them.