By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Detective Pikachu game revealed (Pikachu talks!)

Tagged games:

I remember some talks about this game some years ago, never thought it would see the light of the day tho. Maybe it's a fun game for children after all. Btw, I think this would be better suited for Wii U as they could do some really cool things with the gamepad and actually have these kind of graphics. Plus, would be a cool filler for 2016.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Finally they say anything about this game. And Pikachu still looks like it comes from the uncanny valley! I hope it turns out well, though.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

That pikachu drinks coffee.. that more awesome then him talking.. we all have seen Meowth.. makes me actually think all other pokemon are a bit retarded

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The voice of Pikachu is the best thing I've heard today.

Around the Network

I don't get if they showed actual gameplay in this trailer or not, because there are various pics/ videos showing the border of the 3DS but it simply looks too good to be a 3DS game. also it's sold at around 9.99€ in Japan so I wonder how much content can it pack (especially if the graphics are those shown in the trailer)

Pikachu's voice... :/

Looks really random, though this could be interesting..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

The more I look at this, the more I get a Ted vibe from it.

Pixel Art can be fun.

What is up with Pikachu's voice?! o_o

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
What is up with Pikachu's voice?! o_o

He sounds like a Don Juan.  Perhaps there is a dating aspect in the game and he gets into some heavy duty action with other Pokemon.