By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories being re-released!

Tagged games:

What is your favorite GTA Story sub series game?

GTA Liberty City Stories 7 43.75%

GTA Vice City Stories 9 56.25%

Total:16

And that's all I have to say.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

What's the difference between liberty city and liberty city stories?

The PSP version has been pulled from the store. I wondered if it was due to licences expiring but maybe this had something to do with it? Idk.

lol

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

BasilZero said:
OneKartVita said:
What's the difference between liberty city and liberty city stories?

Prequel - 2-3 years prior to GTA3's story which also took place in Liberty City.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories was the first Grand Theft Auto game released for the PlayStation Portable. Set in Liberty City in 1998, it is a prequel to the events of Grand Theft Auto Advance and Grand Theft Auto III.

I always thought gta stories sub series was just the regular gta mixed up a bit for a portable release.  As a hardcore gta fan I feel stupid now 

Around the Network

i want Vice City Stories.. I loved that setting more..

and why I didn't post this? I do have a job... -_-"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Mobile...

Vice city stories was great. Soundtrack just as good as Vice City too.

I really liked both. I would've liked VCS more due to the soundtrack and its additions (rackets, penthouse, side missions) but they took two steps back with the annoying gameplay.

foodfather said:
Vice city stories was great. Soundtrack just as good as Vice City too.

How can be a soundtrack good if they take other musicians songs instead crating their own? if i am not mistaken