By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Oh Reggie...No Matter What You Do Yokai Watch Won't Sell

Tagged games:

Did Reggie Sell You On Yokai Watch?

Reggie has moves! 33 63.46%

What did I just watch :~( 19 36.54%

Total:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkS59YbBDgM

I don't know, I just got a good laugh out of this. Maybe Nintendo thinks this will sell Yokai Watch in the west? Probably not, but still, Reggie got some moves.

Original article from Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-nintendo-president-reggie-fils-aime-dance-to/1100-6433009/

Around the Network

Those promos are terrible

Is Yo Kai not doing well in the west? Nintendo has been quiet about the whole thing

Once the anime hits in the States there's a good chance it'll take off. Doesn't help the game that it's essentially a generation and a half old in the series already.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

StarOcean said:
Is Yo Kai not doing well in the west? Nintendo has been quiet about the whole thing

I'm sure leakers will give some info on it soon enough (today is NPD day, but it'll take a while before we get numbers for small stuff like YW).

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
StarOcean said:

I'm sure leakers will give some info on it soon enough (today is NPD day, but it'll take a while before we get numbers for small stuff like YW).

Ah okay. Yeah, I hear some people say the anime is supposedly getting more popular here, but I haven't seen a single promo for the anime

DivinePaladin said:
Once the anime hits in the States there's a good chance it'll take off. Doesn't help the game that it's essentially a generation and a half old in the series already.

The Anime has been here for a while now. I think it's around 20 episodes in. The show might be doing better than expected but I don't think Nintendo's replicated the same success with the game.

lol, but I must say, this was pretty facepalmy..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

(Sigh)...Reggie...What have you been doing?
Trouble at home? Frustration at the work place?