By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster leaked for Steam/PC!

Tagged games:

Which versions of Final Fantasy X/X-2 do you own?

PS2 11 34.38%

PS3 4 12.50%

PS4 4 12.50%

PSV 4 12.50%

Combination of the above 9 28.13%

Total:32

Good, good Square Enix. Let the common sense flow through you.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Dayum SE

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

the-pi-guy said:
Buying it a 5th time?

Buying it a 5th time.

Square can't get enough love.

Interesting. I don't think I want to play X-2 again but I might give X another go. Wonder if VI will look like those ugly mobile ports...

BTW, when's XII HD coming? XII is the FF I feel like replaying the most.

All 4.

Played it on all 4 also.

Around the Network

Argh this is gonna be  3rd time for me lol

I didn't expect I would be getting Final Fantasy X on PC. Looks like I will be though. I would have got it on PS3 but the new soundtrack... Meh, I really don't want that. Or I don't mind it, as long as I can use the original if I want to. Unfortunately that's not the case with the PS3 version, and I don't have a PS4 (at least yet).

I only have the original FFX for PS2, so I wouldn't mind buying the remaster if it is at a good price.

I want a 3D Final Fantasy VI with voice-acting: no more ports/2d remakes of this game after this release SE. Please SE, please! Make it for a release in 2019 (25th anniversary) on NX/PS4/PC with the FFVII/FFXV engine. :D It could release close to Final Fantasy XVI: Agnes Philosophy. Both games feature mostly magic-using women as the primary protagonists ("Agnes?", Terra, and Celes.) And both end with VI!

BasilZero said:
Zkuq said:
I didn't expect I would be getting Final Fantasy X on PC. Looks like I will be though. I would have got it on PS3 but the new soundtrack... Meh, I really don't want that. Or I don't mind it, as long as I can use the original if I want to. Unfortunately that's not the case with the PS3 version, and I don't have a PS4 (at least yet).

Assuming the FFX/X-2 remaster port to PC is from the PS4 version - you'll  have the option to switch between the original and remixed OST.

I dont mind the OST - although from what I heard - I didnt like it as much but I still need to play the PS3 ver before I bother buying it on Steam again ;p

I know the PS4 version has that option... That's why I'm hoping the PC version is a port from the PS4 version. :P

I don't think the new soundtrack is horrible either but it doesn't sound even nearly as good as the original one, I think. I can understand differing opinions though.

Basil, you forgot FF IX! That's the port I'd buy.

I got FF X on PS2 and I liked it but I didn't get X-2. I may get them, but definitely not at launch.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.