By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yo-kai Watch Busters: Moon Rabbit Team announced for 3DS, coming to Japan in December.

Tagged games:

From http://nintendoeverything.com/

Yo-kai Watch Busters: Moon Rabbit Team announced for 3DS, coming to Japan in December

Posted under 3DS, News
October 11, 2015 by Brian (@NE_Brian)

Just like Yo-kai Watch 2, Yo-kai Watch Busters is getting a third version in Japan called “Moon Rabbit Team”. The game will feature USApyon as the main Yo-kai. Owners of the older Yo-kai Watch Busters games should be eligible for some sort of free update.

Yo-kai Watch Busters launches in Japan this December for 3DS. There’s no other news yet about what else is new in the game, but you’ll bring you that information when it’s available.

http://nintendoeverything.com/yo-kai-watch-busters-moon-rabbit-team-announced-for-3ds-coming-to-japan-in-december/

-------------------------

Am I the only one that thinks Level 5 is burning out this franchise at an alarming speed? How long has YW Busters even been on the market? Do you think they can make YW last another generation if they continue like this?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

So...

Yo-Kai Watch (2013)
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Head/Founder (2014)
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Headliner (2014)
Yo-Kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team/White Dog Team (2015)
Yo-Kai Watch Dance (2015)
Yo-Kai Watch Busters: Blue Rabbit Team (2015)
Yo-Kai Watch 3 (2016?)

Three (five) mainline retail releases.
Two (four) major spin-off retail releases.
All in the span of just three years.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

That Yo-kai milk must taste so good though...

Well, can't blame them...Yokai is selling like crazy

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Level 5 milking Yo-kai more than Ubi is milking Ass Creed.

Around the Network

This is exactly what they did with YW2 last year. Release two versions in the summer, and the third in December just in time for the holidays. It makes perfect sense, but it doesn't make this series any less milked.

On one hand, YW Busters is selling almost as well as a mainline YW, so in terms of short-term business this makes sense. But for the long term, I'm not sure if the series can survive much after next year. It'll be interesting to follow at least.

Good to see the 3DS getting another title for the holidays, though.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

At this rate, they're going to kill Yokai Watch.... : /

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

They'll turn the franchise into a ghost XD.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Cloudman said:

They'll turn the franchise into a ghost XD.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

what about mario and pokemon in the 90s where they considered milked