By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fallout 4 Xbone Bundle Announced - $399 (1TB, game, Fallout 3 BC download)

Tagged games:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/consoles/fallout-4-bundle

Personally I am disappointed it's not a special themed console. Would be perfect for my 2nd Xbone. Lock me in a vault if old.

Around the Network

While the bundle itself is good, the damn box-art is again bad at best and not eye-catching.

pretty disappointing lineup of bundles this year.

Ugly, plain and underwhelming as expected.

It boggles my mind how Microsoft insist on releasing these uninspired bundles, do they even want to win this holiday man?...

I disagree. Anyone into the series will easily recognize Vault Boy.

If anything, they could have put on the front that you also get Fallout 3.

Around the Network

every bundle they announced needs a 50$ price cut, then they would be a lot more enticing.

Am I the only one that finds it kinda amusing that they put the headset in the picture of this bundle? They only did that with one of the other bundles this week (the Kinect one) and with both it's actually kinda pointless as you won't use them with the games that come in the bundles either. :D

bananaking21 said:
every bundle they announced needs a 50$ price cut, then they would be a lot more enticing.

You're just mad that I was right that there wouldn't be a Fallout + Tomb Raider bundle. :P

It is a little disappointing that the console doesn't have a special theme. It would make it more enticing. Though this bundle doesn't seem that bad at all. : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

LudicrousSpeed said:
I disagree. Anyone into the series will easily recognize Vault Boy.

If anything, they could have put on the front that you also get Fallout 3.

In the scheme of things it's a terrible box art. Half the box should have had a pip boy and the box should have been in FO colours... this is just uninspiring.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!