By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amiibo's you would love to see made but know never will...

Tagged games:

Lock if topic was made already.

I for one would love to see some more Fire Emblem Amiibo (Hector and Lyn from the Blazing Sword and the Black Knight from PoR and RD especially), a Tanooki Suit Mario, Bayonetta, and some Zero Escape Series Amiibos (THIS will never happen... doesn't make much sense for an M rated game to have them unfortunately). As for my favorite Series Zelda I would love to see Dark Link, Midna from Twilight Princess, Lana from Hyrule Warriors, the Skull Kid from Majora's Mask, Impa, and a Full Transformation Gannon too.

Anybody else with Amiibo making ideas?

Around the Network

That chick:

She is too hawt to be an amiibo but god help me if she does become one

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I want Amiibo of all of the main characters (the two royal families+Avatar) from Fire Emblem: Fates. Also, Quagsire, Ludicolo and Snorlax from Pokemon, Ice Climbers and Louie from Pikmin 2.

Give me an olimar amiboo 0lease nintendo

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Amiibos that I'd love to see but probably won't happen are ones for the main characters of Xenoblade, and Mega Man.

I'd love to own amiibos of Dunban, Riki, Proto Man, and Zero (X Series).

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:

Olimar already has an amiibo in Japan and Europe.

In fact, he's coming out in America on 9/11, so yeah...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

These guys

Ultrashroomz said:
asqarkabab said:

Olimar already has an amiibo in Japan and Europe.

In fact, he's coming out in America on 9/11, so yeah...

Oh cool thanx 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

The guy from Kung Fu (we called him Cha Cha)

A one-off, limited edition Mr. L Amiibo figure that affects Luigi's costume, changes his final smash to Brobot L-type and modifies his jump so that it can be supercharged to the point where he catapults himself off-screen (much like Luigi does in SPM) and causes damage to himself.