By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - We should all together play a game! (XCOM OR DEUS EX?!)

Tagged games:

What do you think?

Fantastic idea! 7 36.84%

Well, sounds great. 1 5.26%

Yeah, it might be a decent experience. 1 5.26%

Uhhh...I'd rather not. 3 15.79%

No, please, spare me from this. 0 0%

You couldn't force me to... 1 5.26%

But which game? 2 10.53%

No way unless we play spl... 1 5.26%

I hate ice-creams. 2 10.53%

Would you kindly show me the results? 1 5.26%

Total:19

I...uhhh, dunno. We all play it, we all share experience and we give a collective rating based on the fun we all had together and individually.

What do you think?

EDIT: JUST TO HAVE SOME NARROWED OPTIONS (but nothing's clear yet), either DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION or XCOM: ENEMY UNKNOWN. What do you people prefer?

Around the Network

We could grab a very old game and see how many people beat it! A very hard one... let's do Battletoads or Blaster Master!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Play WoW and then let me know if you did anything with your life in the next few years.

Or make one :D

I don't have Monopoly Streets.

I think it's a great idea. However, organizing a bunch of people who are always pushing one another's boundaries can be troublesome. Good luck.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network

My most recent thread doing very much this (please check next time, Wright) has six people engaged in playing it currently, with more welcome to join. 

But yes these don't normally go too well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
So basically something like this http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=198474&page=1

Nice idea, but judging on how these have went in the past I'm not sure there would be enough interest to keep it going.

Theprof lacked leadership. He should have pushed harder!

Conegamer said:

My most recent thread doing very much this (please check next time, Wright)

Doesn't that thread exclude, pretty much, everyone else that isn't Conegamer and Blue? Sure, people can tell you guys secrets or places to visit, but the overall experience is what you two go through. I'm talking here that everyone gets to play a collectively chosen game.

Wright said:
Conegamer said:

My most recent thread doing very much this (please check next time, Wright)

Doesn't that thread exclude, pretty much, everyone else that isn't Conegamer and Blue? Sure, people can tell you guys secrets or places to visit, but the overall experience is what you two go through. I'm talking here that everyone gets to play a collectively chosen game.

That is the aim yes, but that's the structure I decided upon after similar threads failed. Rather than trying to get people to randomly play a game you'd have more success "leading by example", which seems to have bore fruit thus far. 

Coincidentally feel free to join

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Make it something like an FF9, which is available on multiple platforms, especially PC, at a fairly low price.

How many people have played Final Fantasy Tactics, I wonder ...

Edit:  I just started replaying Valkyria Chronicles, do that one and I'm in by default.