By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGSV 1080p/PS4, 900p/XBO, 4k/PC, 720p/PS3-360

Tagged games:

The graphic settings for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain have been revealed! A comparison between versions can be found on the link:

http://www.konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/jp/products/compare.php5

PS4/PS3

XBO/360

4K-PC/PS4

Around the Network

So, no cloud on XOne then?

But, seriously, these comparisons need to stop, everybody knows that PS4 version will always be a better console version, and they've made peace with it.

Not bad, but 60 fps probably means up to 60 fps based on other games and considering the hardware.

Yeah I've no problem with 900p allthough I don't plan on playing this one. I must admit tho, when it was speculated that shadow of mordor would be 720p on my xbox one and 1080p I was already at my front door, ready to go buy ps4 and tlou :P But everything turned out fine eventually.

thepurplewalrus said:
Not bad, but 60 fps probably means up to 60 fps based on other games and considering the hardware.

I guess you're talking about the PC version, right? yeah, it saide up to 4k/60fps, that would necessarily depend on hardware. On consoles I hope the frame rate is stable.

Around the Network
ChristianTheAtheist said:
thepurplewalrus said:

I guess you're talking about the PC version, right? yeah, it saide up to 4k/60fps, that would necessarily depend on hardware. On consoles I hope the frame rate is stable.

I was talking about consoles. I guess I should have been more clear on that. It will probably be somewhere between 50-60 fps a majority of the time on 8th gen consoles.

Burek said:

But, seriously, these comparisons need to stop, everybody knows that PS4 version will always be a better console version, and they've made peace with it.

This thread is actually about how the PC version is limited to 4k and 60 fps. Why you gotta drag the console graphics comparisons into everything?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Then PS3 version it is.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Burek said:

Exactly. Good to see the resolution on Xbone is at least higher than it was at GZ.

Burek said:

I dunno if its DX12, the cloud or both. But this marks a significant improvement on the XB1 from what they accomplished with ground zeros. Then even the XB1 version ran at 720p. 

thepurplewalrus said:
ChristianTheAtheist said:

I was talking about consoles. I guess I should have been more clear on that. It will probably be somewhere between 50-60 fps a majority of the time on 8th gen consoles.

You must not have played ground zeros.