By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you thank Iwata for?

Tagged games:

What do you thank Iwata for?

EVERYTHING! 97 100.00%

Total:97

I thank him for the decisions he made during the Gamecube and GBA era. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be a gamer. I also thank him for being a developer of Hal Labratory, for which some of the best games like the Mother series, the Kirby series, and the Super Smash Bros. series have come from. If it weren't for him reprograming it, Earthbound would have been cancelled. Another thing to thank him is for the DS and Wii. If it weren't for those consoles, Nintendo would have much less mobey.

What do you thank him for?

This is how I feel.

Around the Network

For being, to my knowledge, an amazing person who cared about what he did.

For being one of the greatest game programmers, and for working on games that have digged their way into gaming culture. Many people forget that before his presidency, he was just a normal Nintendo employee. Normal, but very, very special. And important. Can't forget important.

bet: lost

Thanks for the bigger fun years of my life.

You are a legend.

I will never forget how he unveiled Xenoblade X for us with that amazing footage. He asked at the end: "Did you like it?" And i answered with a resounding "Yes, yes i did!".

Thank you Iwata, you were one of the good guys.

Around the Network

The DS. The greatest piece of handheld ever.

How he gave me a purpose in Smash...And among other prominent games in memory of him...

People, realize this: You made Satoru Iwata's last memories: The hate and petition against Federation Force, The hatred of Amiibo Festival, and the outcry about the "horrible" E3. Sad way to go out  :(

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
People, realize this: You made Satoru Iwata's last memories: The hate and petition against Federation Force, The hatred of Amiibo Festival, and the outcry about the "horrible" E3. Sad way to go out  :(

Too soon. Let's discuss that some other day.

The Directs. I think it is the absolute best way to communicate to the fans.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity