By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sayonara fellas

Tagged games:

I've generally had a great time on VGChartz over the years, but I've reached a point recently where the internet gaming forum scene as a whole has become more draining than fun.

As such, I've decided to take a leave of absence. I may pop back in once in a while, or I may not.

I'll miss so many of you guys, but particular shoutouts go to Zekkyou for being so unfailingly level headed and always having something interesting to contribute, Tachikoma for her insights, Skullwalker and Goodnightmoon for being groovy in general, Captain Yuri for being so bloody entertaining, Hynad for the brutal honesty, and Rol for being Rol.

My apologies for my frequently grumpy behaviour. Hey, at least you won't have to put up with that shit any more. ;)

Stay cool, VGChartzians.

This is Curl-6, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.

Around the Network

But, you're a big name user on VGC.

Goodbye...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Best of luck, Curl. I don't blame you for needing a break but just know that your views and opinions will be missed. :)

Are you serious? But I just got back!! NOOOOO.

Goodbye! I hope that your hopes for Nintendo will brighten up soon, and that you come again soon on these forums.

Around the Network

What a dark day. Splatoon sells over a million, and Curl leaves.

I'm gonna miss my pessimist brother.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( :( :(
I'll miss you :'(

Fare thee well!

I'm wondering if anyone "retiring" will ever name me in a send off...

*No one knows I'm here, sniff* lol

Gosh! What a loss.

You didn't even think it would be wise to message me prior to taking this decision? =(

I understand that the atmosphere here has been getting bad. Too much fanboyism and unreasonable comments, and all the stealth trolling from people who just enjoy getting a rise out of people...

I like to think we're in a transition period... But who knows, maybe it really is going downhill and nothing good is at the end of the tunnel...

In any case, you will be missed. Here's to you and your future endeavors.

Oh don't leave. You'll need us to cheer you up :(

Give us a second chance, we can can change, I promise we can change