By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 gameplay makes me dream about The Last of Us 2

Tagged games:

Yeah man, I keep thinking we'll see an amazing The Last of Us 2 soon. Probably starring an older Ellie I'm guessing.

Around the Network

man... lets just focus on UC4 and horizon for now xD i so dont wanna think about TLoU2 because its still a long way off. im SO pumped for UC4. seems like the best one in the series so far.

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:
man... lets just focus on UC4 and horizon for now xD i so dont wanna think about TLoU2 because its still a long way off. im SO pumped for UC4. seems like the best one in the series so far.

I know it, and I want Uncharted 4 so badly, bur when I think what ND can give us with the next TLOU... XD

This gen will be pure love all over it xD

what i really cant wait to see is the next GoW. "epic scale" is the best way to describe GoW games. and while i wanted the franchise to end with GoW3... then GoW:Ascension.... i still am excited for the next one. specially that this gen we dont have much Action Games like that. and i am a HUGE fan of GoW. 

imagine the shit that can happen in a GoW4 on the PS4..... cant wait to see what we have in store... 

There will be The Last of Us 2, I'm sure about it.

TLOU 2 is bound to happen eventually.

Until then, we have UC4 to satisfy us.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I actually hope we get a new IP.

I loved The Last of Us, but as great as it was I have no desire for a sequel.