By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BraLoD fanboy wish: Final Fantasy 7 Remake to lead Sony to remake The Legend of Dragoon

Tagged games:

I played and finished the game seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveral years ago. Loved the interactivity during attacks by how the game asks you to press X at the right time, kind of kept things interesting. Legend of Dragoon does have it's Aerith moment, if you know what I mean.

Give this IP to Japan Studio or a competent and proved developer that specializes in open games like Ready At Dawn.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Id love that, i think id be more happy for a legend of dragoon remake than i was for ff7

BraLoD said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
I played and finished the game seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveral years ago. Loved the interactivity during attacks by how the game asks you to press X at the right time, kind of kept things interesting. Legend of Dragoon does have it's Aerith moment, if you know what I mean.

Give this IP to Japan Studio or a competent and proved developer that specializes in open games like Ready At Dawn.

But of course I know what it means, I cried with it xS

Still get sad when reaching that part, damn it!

I didn't cry but I was like: "NO FUCKING WAY" after I leveled him up a lot. But then all his progress was passed on forward so it wasn't a complete loss. :D Still that was very unexpected. Great game.

I could go for that! However, I would probably be happier with a continuation of the franchise then a remake of the original. It still boggles my mind that Sony never turned this game into a franchise...

BraLoD said:
think-man said:
Id love that, i think id be more happy for a legend of dragoon remake than i was for ff7

Yeah, but do you think it could be good for Sony as well?

Yeah for sure, i think sony were dumb for not doing something with it years ago

Around the Network

It took decades, millions of people crying, being one of the most iconic games of all time and the big support of one of the console manufacturers to get SE to remake a game.
So yeah, good luck with LoD^^

Apparently even a commercially and critically marred game like Nier has better chances to gain SE's attention.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

BraLoD said:

I think you should put a spoiler tag in the rest of your comment.

Like 99,9% of people here haven't played the game.

And I bet that like 99.8% will continue without playing the game anyways but there it goes.

YES! Adam Boyes even says himself that they're listening what fans constantly talk about the things that they want so i'm almost certain that he's been listening to the Dragoon fanbase. So it's either going to be a Remake or a sequel. I'm almost sure that they're either thinking about doing it or have already started it.

Thats a lifelong sony fans wet dream. Remember the time I made the fake post trolling everyone about it on april fools? Twas a memory I will cherish. I enjoyed the salt of all of your tears. Muahahahahah!

P.S.

I was crying inside the whole time I trolled. I want a sequel or a remake of LOD just as much as the next guy. ::Sobs::

BraLoD said:
Mystro-Sama said:

YES! Adam Boyes even says himself that they're listening what fans constantly talk about the things that they want so i'm almost certain that he's been listening to the Dragoon fanbase. So it's either going to be a Remake or a sequel. I'm almost sure that they're either thinking about doing it or have already started it.

One of my biggest hopes is that Cerny loves LoD, soand also said he would love to see it back.

If Cerny wants it, it can totally happen.

Why Cerny though? Am I missing something? lol