By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans, what was your first console of theirs?

?

NES 83 41.92%

SNES 33 16.67%

N64 41 20.71%

GCN 20 10.10%

Wii 17 8.59%

Wii U 4 2.02%

Total:198

The system you started on can have a strong influence on our identity as a Nintendo gamer.

What are your origins?

Around the Network

GCN was my first.

I'd go on to own a Wii, and every other Nintendo console since.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The NES :)

NES, and 3 months later, a Super Fucking Nintendo with F-Zero and Super Mario World bundled (Brasil version)

Click HERE and be happy 

Although I should add that I started on Nintendo with Colecovision. Donkey Kong was the system's killer app when Nintendo was third party. So my roots are there.

Around the Network

Handheld,gbc

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

First played: NES at grandpa's house

First in my house: N64, older bro's but I got to play on it a lot.

First I recieved: Gamecube for Christmas

First I bought: DS

A hand me down NES. I never got the new systems, hell, I never got any last gen systems but let me tell you there were some absolutely amazing games. Mario 1 and 3 were just so freaking epic. I also had Skate or Die which was pretty fun, Castlevania (which I never beat until a few years back) I had a blast with and Castlevania 2 (beat Simon's Quest), Megaman 1 through 3, Metroid. Just a LOT of amazing games.

N64. I had a PSOne too, but I spent much more time in my N64. So I guess that could be a possible explanation of me being a Ninty-fan since forever. Same with GC vs PS2, 6th generation closed the deal :D

I first played on the Game Boy Advanced, but owned the GameCube first

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]