By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will we see a Vita 3000 series this TGS? What should change?

Tagged games:

Any chance?

Yeah 17 16.04%

Dunno 20 18.87%

Nope 39 36.79%

What? 4 3.77%

Really? 5 4.72%

Please... 5 4.72%

Doom 16 15.09%

Total:106

I think that they will release another model... though sales won't change drastically.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Maybe.

I think we will, but I seriously don't understand why they will. The best change would be to allow the thing to accept SD cards so people don't have to pay $80 for $10 worth of memory.

spemanig said:
I think we will, but I seriously don't understand why they will. The best change would be to allow the thing to accept SD cards so people don't have to pay $80 for $10 worth of memory.

They're probably not going to do that though.

We might see a new model but they should just leave it to die if they are going to support it this lowly. If they bring a new model... Don't bring it with a 2 year old game like they did last time, bring it with a game that people care about and/or they havn't played already

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

The one change that really needs to happen is micro-SD compatibility. The price of the memory cards has been a huge turn-off and has continued to this day.

Mr.GameCrazy said:

I never said they would. The thread asks what they should change, not what they would.

spemanig said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

I never said they would. The thread asks what they should change, not what they would.

Oh. I didn't notice that.

I think being able to use micro SD cards instead of their proprietary memory cards would be great. I think they should upgrade the battery as well.

The only chance Sony should make is to add two extra triggers for Vita 3000 and take out the rear touch pad. Period.