By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's talk about Dragon's Dogma (and Dark Arisen)

Tagged games:

What a game this is. I have been playing this for months now and have put in around 260 hours. I am on my second playthrough and trying to beat Daimon's second form which is incredibly hard for a fighter. Very rarely do I look for video games music but the opening theme is so beautiful that I had to youtube it to listen to it.

What are your thoughts on the game?

Around the Network

I liked it but the lack of fast travel gave me cancer.

I remember fighting against ur-dragon with a fighter.......welp.....

Boutros said:
I liked it but the lack of fast travel gave me cancer.

You can use ferrystones and portcrystals though.

OttoniBastos said:
I remember fighting against ur-dragon with a fighter.......welp.....

I know - I had to change my pawn to ranger to get the 2 hearts on the wings.

Around the Network

Why would you make this thread now when I have to get up for work in six hours?

I was thinking about getting this game but then I found out that they didn't put fast travel in the game and u have to use these crystals that are not in abundance.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

I was thinking about getting this game but then I found out that they didn't put fast travel in the game and u have to use these crystals that are not in abundance.

You can actually buy ferrystones and portcrystals so it is unlimited.

Easily one of the most under appreciated games of the 7th generation. I would be playing it right now if not for the fact that it is one of the few games I've Platinum'd and I have some Episode Duscae to play.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Portcrystals let you set your own waypoints that you can warp to with Ferrystones. Ferrystones are expensive to beginning players, forcing them to explore, but later in the game 10000 becomes chump change. To add onto that, Dark Arisen adds in the Eternal Ferrystone, a Ferrystone with unlimited uses.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames