By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you glanced at N4G related news in VGC?

Tagged games:

Well... The Order is rocking the media right now

Around the Network
Wright said:

Well... The Order is rocking the media right now

and people say n4g only talks about Sony... wait.... there is that one guy saying he can't trust other review sites... they must not be reviewing THE ORDER!! blasphemy!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I guess the embargo did its job. Everyone's talking about The Order now, not that they weren't before.

I value my sanity, so no, i have not glanced at N4G :p

Why is this game now a hot topic? Because it isn't very good? People had plenty of warning that it wouldn't be great.

Around the Network
Locknuts said:
Why is this game now a hot topic? Because it isn't very good? People had plenty of warning that it wouldn't be great.

First big exclusive of the year and it had a lot of mixed reaction leading up to its launch.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Locknuts said:

First big exclusive of the year and it had a lot of mixed reaction leading up to its launch.

MM 3D! :p

Samus Aran said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Well that's a remaster and you know what you're getting with Zelda.

yup the order is basically overshadowing all gaming news on N4G

TheGoldenBoy said:
Samus Aran said:

Well that's a remaster and you know what you're getting with Zelda.

It's a full blown remake with lot's of changes and even new content. It will also sell more than The Order.

For example, all the boss battles have been changed (models are still the same though).