By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 director expresses interest once again in continuing the franchise

Tagged games:

http://nintendoeverything.com/bayonetta-2-director-reiterates-interest-in-continuing-the-franchise/

Bayonetta 2 director Yusuke Hashimoto has once again expressed interest in returning to the series for another game. That news comes from the latest issue of GamesMaster, which features a brief interview with Hashimoto.

In one question, GamesMaster asks about game sequels he’d like to work on. Hashimoto pointed to Bayonetta and how he’d like to create Bayonetta 3 – or even a spin-off.

Hashimoto said:

"A sequel to a Platinum title… I’d have to say Bayonetta 3. I have all kinds of ideas in my head for how to expand the world of Bayonetta in even more sequels, or maybe a spin-off!"

This isn’t the first time Hashimoto has talked about making another Bayonetta-related title. Last June, before Bayonetta 2 even hit store shelves, he spoke about a desire to continue “nurturing” the IP. We’ve also heard from Hideki Kamiya (the director of Bayonetta 1) about wanting to make a spin-off for 3DS featuring Jeanne.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

And we'll be ready to play it on our Xbox One or our PS4.

If not then too bad. Not forking out 300 dollars for a console that's dead last in the race with just a first party title library.

Spin off game for next gen Nintendo HH pls :p

He was just responding to a question about which sequel he'd like to make.

reggin_bolas said:

If not then too bad. Not forking out 300 dollars for a console that's dead last in the race with just a "FANTASTIC" first party title library.

Damn, looks like your just missing out. 2 bad Wii.... 4 U.

Seriously nice Jab there lol XD

Around the Network

They should make only exclusive sequels on different consoles from now on.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

mZuzek said:
reggin_bolas said:

If not then too bad. Not forking out 300 dollars for a console that's dead last in the race with just a first party title library.

Can someone really sink this low? Not buying a console because it's last in the sales race?

I mean, I get it if you don't like the games, the hardware, or whatever... but not buying it just because it doesn't sell as much as the others is just absurd. Well, it's not like I should be taking this post seriously anyway... but I am and I feel like I might regret doing so.

No its ok, just ask him how much he's enjoying his 3ds and his Wii last gen. Im sure he'll tell you great stories he had with them :)

Probably a sony exclusive this time

I wonder if Ninten would be willing to help out with this one too, or if they could find someone to publish it. I still need to play this, but I got it on my shelf, ready to play when I got the time.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

My guess is Microsoft.

They're already working with them on Scalebound, so Bayonetta 3 getting picked up for XB1 makes sense.