By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You know you love/play too much Nintendo Games when...

Tagged games:

This thread occured to me when I was playing Forza Horizon 2 at a friends house over the weekend...

You know you love/play too much Nintendo Games when... 

You're playing a Racer that's not Mario Kart... and you wonder where are all the Throwing Shells, Star Men, Booster Mushrooms,  and other random power ups are...

How you justify and defend every bad move Nintendo does, even though you disagree with them completely.

When you play a Non-Nintendo game, you're baffled they are telling you a story through a movie and not by reading text/dialogue...

Any other suggestions?

Around the Network

When you want to do almost every Nintendo chick there is

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

When you watch YouTube trailers of Mario Kart months after it's released simply because your Wii U is back home and you can't wait to play it.

....yes this is what I am dealing with right now. :(

When it's jarring to load up a newly released game and encounter rampant bugs and a chugging framerate.

You expect a DA-NUH-NUH-NUUUH whenever you open a chest in Skyrim

Around the Network

When you vomit while playing playstation all-stars battle royale

Captain_Yuri said:
When you want to do almost every Nintendo chick there is

Yup 90% of Ninty's females are boner inspiring ...

mii-gamer said:

When you vomit while playing playstation all-stars battle royale

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

curl-6 said:
When it's jarring to load up a newly released game and encounter rampant bugs and a chugging framerate.

I was gonna list this also but I figured I'd let another Ninty diehard mention it lol

when you have played Donkey Kong Country on the SNES almost religiously every other week for the past few decades