By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BraLoD catching up with the classics: Final Fantasy 7

Tagged games:

So, the eternal question: who is your Best Girl?

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
pokoko said:
So, the eternal question: who is your Best Girl?

I remember a friend talking about I was able to pick one of two but I wanna avoid knowing more about it right now (I'm pretty sure which both are, but I wanna fool myself ).

I don't necessarily mean in-game.  I mean, you're going to have to decide eventually so you can battle it out on forums.  Do you like the pushy Aeris?  The kind-hearted Tifa?  Are you one of those Yufi deviants?  Does Vincent tickle your fancy?  Like that.

Oh, and go fight the Ruby and Emerald Weapons first chance you get. They're super easy and give fantastic loot.

You better beat the superbosses of the game, they are the best part of the game!

I wonder... If you never played FF 7... does that also mean that you never played FF 8 and FF 9? If the answer is yes then you need to play those two, otherwise your shame will be infinite.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Ka-pi96 said:

Am I seriously the only one that thought she was kinda ugly?

Are you kidding me ?

Dat bust would be something every guy with a girl would get jealous of ... 

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Am I seriously the only one that thought she was kinda ugly?

Are you kidding me ?

Dat bust would be something every guy with a girl would get jealous of ... 

I didn't know you where into triangle shaped tits fatslob!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

BraLoD said:
Anfebious said:
You better beat the superbosses of the game, they are the best part of the game!

I wonder... If you never played FF 7... does that also mean that you never played FF 8 and FF 9? If the answer is yes then you need to play those two, otherwise your shame will be infinite.

Yeah I also did not.

I already got then as well, I dunno if I'll play the three in a row, but I'll eventually.

Playing three games in a row from the same series is almost impossible, it happens to me too. You can beat them when you feel like it but you should! In fact if you really enjoy the series you can go and play 4 5 and 6 and so on. But don't bother with 13, that one doesn't count!

Anfebious said:

I didn't know you where into triangle shaped tits fatslob!

Isn't every guy supposed to be attracted to a big bust ?

Man, I am starting to sound like one of those japanese otaku's who desperately want a girl ...

It's pathetic how I am showing this side since a woman can probably use sex as a weapon against me ...

Ka-pi96 said:

No?

I like them kinda small

I like them big but not too big ...

Ka-pi96 said:
fatslob-:O said:

Isn't every guy supposed to be attracted to a big bust ?

Man, I am starting to sound like one of those japanese otaku's who desperately want a girl ...

It's pathetic how I am showing this side since a woman can probably use sex as a weapon against me ...

No?

I like them kinda small

Ahh you are more of an ass kind of guy right? I bet you love Yuffie!