By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Cars Wii U expectations. Will it be a good port? Will it even come out?

Tagged games:

?

It will be a good port 81 64.29%

It will be a bad port 16 12.70%

It will be cancelled 29 23.02%

Total:126

Just curious as to what people expect, given the radio silence on this title.

Around the Network

I think it will come out. They were blowing Ninty pretty hard a while back. Whether it will be good or not remains to be seen.

Well the Wii U version is listed on the Project CARS website, so I think it will come out eventually. Will it be a good port? Who knows, but I'd say not likely. It's a shame because I'm actually curious about this game seeing as how it's going to be like the only third party Wii U game this year. Oh well

If it doesn't come out, I'll rage. This developer used Nintendo and Wii U focused sites to build hype, playing on the Wii U's limited library since they knew they would be overshadowed by the other racing games on other platforms. It's bad enough that after Namco picked them up they immediately delayed the Wii U version and outright insulted Wii U owners, but if they then didn't release it? That would be a detestable business practice.

And it had better be a good port after all their talk about the Wii U for months and months.

It went from being Nintendo's answer to Forza and Gran Turismo to being delayed on the Wii U and available on everything else.

So no, I have no faith in the Wii U port.

Around the Network

Well, they cited the Wii U version in the latest trailer, so I think it's definitely coming out. However, its quality (regardless of platform) is a mystery right now. I think it will be a good port, since they were focusing on this one so much in the beginning. It could end up like a Rayman Legends situation.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I wouldn't rule out a Wii U port still, but I would be less surprised if it doesn't happen.

It will come out but I doubt it will be that good

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'll be a little surprised if it does get cancelled.

Whether it'll be good or bad, I'm not sure.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

It's a racer thats 30fps (probably wont even be locked 30) so how good can that be? Only half as good as a 60fps racer could be.

TBH devs should finally give us resolution down framerate up and vice versa.