By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X localization "well under way"

Tagged games:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/245456-xenoblade-chronicles-x-latest-tweet-translations-january-19

"This is a sudden introduction, but nice to meet you. My name is Kawabata and I work as Xenoblade X's producer. From now on, Monolith staff other than Takahashi will be using this account to send out Tweets to you all, with me taking the lead.

Counting, it's been about 5 years since Xenoblade's release meaning you've all been waiting for a long time, but, speaking honestly, it feels like a long time even for those of us working here. On top of that, we're also well underway with localization work, too.

However, I believe we have created something that you will feel was well worth the wait, so I hope you can remain patient for the game's release a little while longer."

Around the Network

Good news. Hope for a late Summer release

not sure why this isnt releasing in the west at the same time its releasing in japan. its been 2 years since this was announced and ever since there was strong anticipation for it in the west. plenty of time to work on localization alongside developing it.

October 20th, wait and see.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

bananaking21 said:
not sure why this isnt releasing in the west at the same time its releasing in japan. its been 2 years since this was announced and ever since there was strong anticipation for it in the west. plenty of time to work on localization alongside developing it.

Agreed. 

Around the Network

Who is Troy Baker voicing?

Splendid news!

bananaking21 said:

depends if they make the game around the story i guess..also unexpected changes can occur all the time.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I hope the english localization won't be british.

are they a big company?

Pocky Lover Boy!