By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Preload the Evolve beta right now

Tagged games:

It's been up since yesterday IIRC. The open beta kicks off tomorrow at noon EST on Xbone.

Xbone beta: Open to anyone, starts 15th, all unlocks you attain in beta carry over. Starting the 17th Xbone owners get exclusive access to TurtleRock's Evacuation mode, which they are describing as their evolving, dynamic campaign mode.

PC beta: Starts Friday, limited to users who were in the Big Alpha, or have certain games in their Steam library. No carry over of unlocks, no Evacuation.

PS4 beta: Starts Saturday, open only to people who were in the Big Alpha, no carry over of unlocks or Evaluation.

The beta will contain 2 monsters, 8 hunters, and 12 maps.

Around the Network

Who is in on Xbox One? I will try to play as much as possible. The grind is real in this game. Unless they changed it from the Big Alpha, unlocking stuff is going to take awhile. Of course, IIRC if you preorder on Xbone digitally, you can actually skip all the grinding.

Also interested in Evacuation. Maybe this was the reason for the delay. I know originally people had questions about the amount of content, now there appears to be a complete offline campaign to play plus the dynamic one online.

Hi Ludicrous. Add me please. I am aias23. Lets do this on X1

In Gods we trust. Dattebayo...

WiiU ID:         Aias23

Xbox360/XboxOne ID:  Aias23

3DS FC:         3737 9509 2938

I will preload tonight when I get home. I am in the UK. Hope the beta is available to us...

'Preload' always sounds dirty to me. I really need to grow up.

Anyway I'm on the X1. GT: Lachusss. In Aus. Hopefully I can get it.

Around the Network

pc beta is up, runs good

Yep, runs much better than the alpha.

Oozes quality. Well done Turtlerock.

LudicrousSpeed said:

Is the game good? That's my question. I'd rather hear from another gamer than the gaming media who've been hyping the game from the start.

Downloading now. If anyone else is playing add me please

TheGoldenBoy said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Is the game good? That's my question. I'd rather hear from another gamer than the gaming media who've been hyping the game from the start.

The game is fun.