By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is GameFreak planning an Emerald remake?

Tagged games:

Alright guys, for those of us that have beaten Alpha sapphire and have made it to the battle resort you've seen all the hints that have been given. The man who works for "Scott" who was scouting the pike queen, the lady not to far away from him who was talking about her seviper and not to mention the ever obvious model of the battle frontier that says coming soon. I'm pretty sure I missed some other hints from what certain characters have said but do you think that this indicates that we're in for an emerald remake down the line?

I'm pretty sure if we get one, it wont be a straight up remake (for obvious reasons) and that the storyline will be greatly altered but do you see this happening at all or are we being trolled by the pokemon company with these "hints"?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Hopefully.

I doubt it. they have really only done the original two when re-releasing their old games. Doubt they will start now and not with Yellow

It's more probable a Pokemon Z than an Emerald Remake. And I hope they're not doing it. Gamefresk should let ORAS and XY sell and concentrate in spin-offs, if they don't want to cause a burnout to the franchise.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I don't see why they wouldn't.

Around the Network

I do see it happening in a way. Zygarde and Rayquaza would both fit under a "Delta Emerald" title, so what I think they are doing is, that for the 3rd version of the Gen 6 games, which will be Delta Emerald, we will not only travel Kalos, but also Hoenn, something like Gold and Silver.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

That would be hilarious. Think about it, Iwata would be like: And this year we present to you - Pokemon Z and Pokemon: Delta Emerald. Please buy... both of them.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

I don't see it happening. If it happens, then for the Wii U. if not, then in a decade earliest.
A X/Y 2 (or Z) is much more likely and I think that will happen this year.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Darwinianevolution said:
It's more probable a Pokemon Z than an Emerald Remake. And I hope they're not doing it. Gamefresk should let ORAS and XY sell and concentrate in spin-offs, if they don't want to cause a burnout to the franchise.

Its been 15 years lol. I dont think they're worried about franchise fatigue.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Yes and they have already trademarked the name Delta emerald!
Easily guys,emerald had many new additions,like battle frontier...!You wouldn't like to see a remake of emerald with the revamped/renewed battle frontier and some other different stuff that emerald had compared to ruby/sapphire?