By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favourite Resident Evil game?

Tagged games:

Which one?

RE1 (Normal or REmake) 23 23.47%

RE2 17 17.35%

RE3 5 5.10%

RE4 37 37.76%

RE5 3 3.06%

RE6 2 2.04%

RE: Outbreak 1 1.02%

RE: Dead Aim 2 2.04%

Other one 4 4.08%

Don't want to answer/Show me the results 3 3.06%

Total:97

Currently playing Resident Evil: Revelations; would be interesting to see fans comments about the franchise!

What's your favourite Resident Evil game, and why?

Mine's either Resident Evil 2 or Resident Evil 5. I have fond nostalgia of the first one, and the later had impressive gunplay, fun and cheesy story and high levels of replayability, combined with co-operative greatness.

Around the Network

Resident Evil 4. Its a masterpiece.

KLXVER said:
Resident Evil 4. Its a masterpiece.

Pret much that. It is the pinnacle of the series imo

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Resident Evil 5. Fantastic coop gameplay, most fun I've ever had playing a RE game.

RE4, of course.

Around the Network

RE4, it was my first game in the series and still is my favorite.

That's easy, the best Resident Evil is Resident Evil 2. The chesee was on steroids, the gameplay was awesome (you could play the game in 4 different ways!!! which where: Claire A and B and Leon A and B). You had lots of extra modes (hunk and tofu mode) and claire is arguably the best girl in the series!

But my favourite is Resident Evil 4! Ashley's tits play a big role in my decision and the fact that it's the only TPS that I ever truly enjoyed.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Resident Evil 5 is still the best co-op game I've played.

It's a hard choice between RE2 and RE4, but if I had to pick I'd say 4.

REmake. A true masterpiece and genuinely shit your pants scary at times too. RE4 on the Wii is my second fave. That game used the Wii's motion controls properly. Many an hour I spent playing those great games. I hope revelations 2 is a corker. The less said about RE 6 the best.