By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you let me kill you for $80 Million?

Tagged games:

Can I kill you?

Sure. We all gotta go some time. 4 40.00%

No. My life is too precious. 6 60.00%

Total:10

Let's be honest.  Your life isn't worth shit.  You didn't accomplish 10% of what you intended to do.   You live check to check and you haven't even played Bayonetta 2.  You could die tomorrow, choking to death on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and for what?  To leave your family and friends to suffer in your wake?  You slefish asshole.

So here's what I propose.  I have this check for $80 Million dollars.  I'll give it to you on Monday.  You'll have 7 days to do whatever you want with it.  Make your loved ones happy for the rest of their lives.  Buy all the alcohol, drugs, liquor, and video games you want.  Have a school built in your name.  I don't give a fuck.  Just know that, one week after you cash the check, I WILL KILL YOU.

Any takers?

Around the Network

That check would bounce!

Even if you did transfer $80m, a week is hardly enough time to enjoy it. I'd say it would be a more appealing offer if the time-frame was extended to a year.

Dallinor said:
That check would bounce!

Even if you did transfer $80m, a week is hardly enough time to enjoy it. I'd say it would be a more appealing offer if the time-frame was extended to a year.

No, the money is good.  You're lucky I give you a week.  Originally, I was going to kill you first and then give the money to your family!  At least you get to enjoy it.

Sure, $80 million should be more than enough to hire a competent assassin to get rid of you.

no. i and my family already have more money than we really need. i'll keep my life thank you.

Around the Network

Nah, still have plans. And actually I have accomplished a lot more than I would've thought 5 years ago and I'm perfectly on course for my future career.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

d21lewis said:
Dallinor said:
That check would bounce!

No, the money is good.  You're lucky I give you a week.  Originally, I was going to kill you first and then give the money to your family!  At least you get to enjoy it.

What's in the arrangement for you? You spend an exorbitant amount of money to kill a person and you leave a clear paper trail, so you'll get convicted.

Ignoring logic for the sake of the hypothethcial question- It just wouldn't be worth it!

Dallinor said:
d21lewis said:
Dallinor said:
That check would bounce!

What's in the arrangement for you? You spend an exorbitant amount of money to kill a person and you leave a clear paper trail, so you'll get convicted.

Ignoring logic for the sake of the hypothethcial question- It just wouldn't be worth it!

And here we are, at the meat of things.

I was watching the news today.  It's a little known story about this guy who might have died wrongfully.  Anyway, the city is offering his family like $75 million to settle.  for the living, that's a ton of money!  For the deceased, not so much.  How do you put a numerical value on a human life?  I don't know how i would feel if it were someone I genuinely loved.  For me, no amount of money is worth my life bedause I'm me.

What's the catch?

With 80 million bucks in hand, I'm pretty sure I could kill you first.