By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you guys think zombiu 2 is real or fake?

Tagged games:

Real or Fake?

Real 24 25.53%

Fake 39 41.49%

Not sure 31 32.98%

Total:94

I really hope its real but Im not sure about how I feel about the whole thing (The amazon leak)

Remeber this wouldn't be made by Ubisoft it was listed that Bandai Namco was making it 

I know its a little old but I haven't heard anything from anyone yet.

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

Around the Network

I'm sure Ubisoft worked on it, but they shut it down when they realised how horribly third-party games, especially ESRB-Mature ones, were selling on Wii U.

Zackasaurus-rex said:
I'm sure Ubisoft worked on it, but they shut it down when they realised how horribly third-party games, especially ESRB-Mature ones, were selling on Wii U.

But wasn't Bandai-Namco listed as the company making it on the leak?

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

Faker than fake. After Red steel 2 bombed (absolute tragedy....) I doubt ubisoft would make a sequel to a medicore selling launch title for a nintendo console again.

Well its Ubisoft, so either its fake or they will release it for every other platforms but the wiiU

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Seems a.shame but i reckon fake. Seems odd tho zombiu sold nearly 3/4 of a million physical copeis plus download. That aint bad for a launch title of you ask me. was a pretty solid survival horror game i liked it

mcronesixteen said:
Zackasaurus-rex said:

But wasn't Bandai-Namco listed as the company making it on the leak?

Ah, that. Fake. Bandai Namco have muuuuuch better things to do with their devs and money. Plus, Ubisoft aren't likely to pass off an IP.

I see that you edited your post to clear up the confusion a little. Good move.

I'm sure Ubisoft would rather rebrand the IP than sell it to Nintendo or making a sequel themselves.
But the fact that Ubisoft has a WiiU title unreleased until the sales improve kinda gives me hope.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

It could be good move by Ubisoft to sell the franchise, especially if there's another developer with a possible zombie-themed game in queue for the Wii U.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Blob said:
Faker than fake. After Red steel 2 bombed (absolute tragedy....) I doubt ubisoft would make a sequel to a medicore selling launch title for a nintendo console again.

Red Steel 2 was such a fun game.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.