By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If there was a "Nathan Drake Collection" what would you think of it?

Tagged games:

Let's say that in an alternate universe, Sony does to Uncharted what Microsoft did to Halo, namely remastering all Uncharted games for PS4.

Uncharted 1,2,3 & Golden Abyss in one package for 60$, what could it do to PS4's sales, and how much do you think it would sell?

Obviously the real game would't have a terrible name though.

Around the Network

I would have a nerdgasm on the spot then attempt to compose myself! I think it would boost PS4 sales slightly, perhaps to a similar % that TLOU: R did. It would sell quite a few million too.

I'd be like great...more last gen games to play on my current gen console...

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Will get it in an instant! And as Naughty Dog was able to create TLOU remastered in a year with a small team working on multiple projects I guess it wouldn't be that hard for them to bring those 4 games over with the same enhancements. Maybe they already started??

Regarding sales I guess it will do a the same as U3 FW. Hardware sales will get a 100% boost of the average baseline

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Oh so that's who he is.

Around the Network

I would get it day one and binge play the shit out of it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

PwerlvlAmy said:
I'd be like great...more last gen games to play on my current gen console...

This.

Not like the chances for such a collection happening are slim, though I don't think they'll include Golden Abyss though. Would be a great introduction to the Uncharted series for the 360 guys that switched to the PS4 and I'm sure there'll be quite a few Uncharted fans that want to replay those games at higher fidelity and 60 fps on PS4, so it should definitely do well.

As always they'll also be a couple kids complaining about "another 7th gen remaster on my 8th gen console" but those can be easily ignored.

I would get it since I never got the chance to play any games in the main series. I'm one of those who never gets to buy games often. :/

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

I honestly would be like "Argh yet enother 'remaster' from the PS3 era" but then would promptly buy it since the games were amazing!!!

Companies need to start moving away from easy remasters and get new games out as soon as possible!