By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LittleBigPlanet remake of Final Fantasy 7 by RAF_ARCH

Tagged games:

Do not lock this thread, not a duplicate thread praising the 131 crappy levels of that one Final Fantasy 7 remake, but the jaw dropping levels of RAF_ARCH which went overlooked having 1000 or less plays each.  LBP has over nine million levels which end up making a ton of great levels overlooked.  These are some of the best levels on LBP2 that you've probably never played.  Sadly there are only four, he never continued with the levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sSqMyUzz1E&index=1&list=PL62T1V2W4FvUXgB7QDzbh6WrlE45RZk4L

Around the Network

Wow those look amazing.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

These levels look incredible.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wow that is pretty amazing, I'll be sure to check them out.

Around the Network

That is beyond impressive.

This is why I love LBP. I absolutely frickin love it.

thats awesome makes me want to buy lbp on my ps3

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

that looks great!

When I get LBP3, I'll definitely play that.