By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1: Out Now [Official thread]

Tagged games:

Just finished egg cup, and wow, freaking wow.

Yoshi Circuit was a bit of a bland choice, but the new Dragon and F-Zero based tracks were spectacular. I loved that you get coins by driving over charge pads in the latter, just like in the actual series.

Around the Network

I am playing it right now! Just so fucking awesome!!! I still can't believe I paid only $6 for this! Fuck me, I am gonna be fapping a shit ton tonight!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I am playing it right now! Just so fucking awesome!!! I still can't believe I paid only $6 for this! Fuck me, I am gonna be fapping a shit ton tonight!!!

What the fuck man...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I'm playing it! F-Zero is my favourite track so far. This one is a close second, though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phOBGVA9YcU

(Edit) - Online you can choose your course settings to include the DLC pack 1

i didn't received it *go ask ninty*

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

Triforce cup done.

The Zelda track was amazing, and the SNES Rainbow Road remake was a strong addition as well. The new track Ice Ice Outpost was a little unremarkable, but certainly not bad.

All in all, a fantastic pack, including some of the best tracks in the game.

@160 rmf - Try closing your software and reopening it. That's what I had to do this morning to receive the update.

i did that... 3 times

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:
i did that... 3 times

What region are you in?

curl-6 said:
160rmf said:
i did that... 3 times

What region are you in?

America

We reap what we sow