By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - All female GHOSTBUSTERS reboot coming.

Tagged games:

All female GHOSTBUSTERS movie?

Yeah, sure, why not? 21 22.11%

No, please no! 64 67.37%

Who cares? 10 10.53%

Total:95

Can you guys believe it? It seems PAUL FEIG will direct the next Ghostbuster, with a all female cast!

It seems Ernie hudson, Dan Aykroid and Bill Murray will not have any role in the comedy. Harold Ramis, of course, died a little while ago.

I don´t like it. Ghostbuster was about super funny weirdos fighting ghosts and demons. Of course there are funny women out there, but, to be honest, most of then use the "I am hot" card way too often.

So, how do you guys feel about this?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/08/showbiz/movies/female-ghostbusters-paul-feig/

Why not make a original movie about girls that hunt ghosts? Whitout messing with the beloved classic comedy?

Just make a movie called GIRL GHOST SQUAD or something, put that girl from Parks and Recreation, that gorgeous Nick and Norah woman and Emma Stone, there you go.

Here is your freaking poster:

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

If I want to watch Ghostbusters, I have the originals. This is clearly targeted at a different audience, which I'm fine with. Doesn't bother me.

ghosbuster had a lot of "guys pretending to be idiots and poking fun at each other". Put that with girls, and it will feel forced, or change taht and is not really ghostbusters. I fear for the end result.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

This is going to end up as direct to video garbage no doubt.

Around the Network
justiceiro said:
ghosbuster had a lot of "guys pretending to be idiots and poking fun at each other". Put that with girls, and it will feel forced, or change taht and is not really ghostbusters. I fear for the end result.

Agree, this is going to be ridiculous. The only way to make a GHOSTBUSTERS 3 is putting Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Michael Cerah and James Franco.

Or...

Michael Cerah.

Jay Baruchel

And 

Christopher Mintz-Plasse:

The nerdier the better!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
justiceiro said:

Agree, this is going to be ridiculous. The only way to make a GHOSTBUSTERS 3 is putting Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Michael Cerah and James Franco.

So This is The End 2?

jlmurph2 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
justiceiro said:

So This is The End 2?

I loved THIS IS THE END. =D

WagnerPaiva said:
jlmurph2 said:

So This is The End 2?

I loved THIS IS THE END. =D

So did I lol

The name will change into Gang-bang Buster .