By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last three games you bought and how do you rate them.

Tagged games:

Why did you buy this last game?

Cause I wanted it! 45 73.77%

Cause it was cheap. 8 13.11%

Cause I have a problem... 8 13.11%

Total:61

Simple cool game. Tell us the last three games you bought, how much they did cost (in US dollars) and how do you rate them.

Extra coolness points to the ones that add pictures (can be a URL from the web) of said games.

Also, rate each of your last 5 purchases from 1-10. If you are super lazy, just tell us about the VERY LAST game or the last 2 games. Hey, you´re the boss, say what you want.

Optiional: If you are really cool, make a 5-10 words review about each of your games. I will start.

5 - Mario Strikers Charged (Wii). Score: 9/10. Price: 11,6 US$. Amazing game, so much fun.

4 - Link´s Crossbow Training with Zapper (Wii). Score 6/10. Price 20 US$ (Edit: actually, 19 US$). Interesting game, not that great.

3 - Daxter (PSP). Score 7/10. Price: 4 US$. Bargain bin PSP game, but kinda cool.

2 - Socom US Navy Seals. (PSP) Score 7/10. Price 4 US$. Bargain bin PSP game, quite good.

1 - Manhunt 2 (PSP)Score 6/10. Price 4 US$. Bargain bin PSP game, I did not enjoyed, but, for the price I paid, it was a good deal.

By the way, these pictures are not from my games, I just like to add pics in my threads...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

SSB for 3ds 8.7/10
Hyrule Warriors for wiiU 7.6/10
Gunvolt for 3ds 8.5/10

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
SSB for 3ds 8.7/10
Gunvolt for 3ds 8.5/10

There you go. So, H.Warriors is better or worst than the average Dinasty Warriors?

Also, Smash is that good, huh? I never thought much of it, but I know how super fun some Nintendo games can be, even when they do not like like much...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
SSB for 3ds 8.7/10
Gunvolt for 3ds 8.5/10

There you go. So, H.Warriors is better or worst than the average Dinasty Warriors?

I say its better for the most part cause the zelda skin as well as the zeldask story, zelda music, adventure mode and a few other things make me like it more than Dynasty Warriors! (The last one I played was DW7) Yes, its just mostly fanfare but it does the fanfare quite well imo which is the main reason why I picked it up!

My only real gripe is the lack of voice acting. Like, I get putting voices in a "Zelda" game is like essh, specially after CDi, but its like, coming from Dynasty Warriors, its just urghh! They should have just made everyone else talk except for Link. Heck, they even have a narrator damn it!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

mZuzek said:

Well you just posted 5 games, but I'll ignore that and go with what the title says.

May 30th, $65 - Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) - 9/10
Excellent game, easily the best MK I played. Completely disagree with most of the complaints about it being unbalanced, although the game does have some flaws. Really looking forward to the DLC next month.

August 27th, $16 - Shovel Knight (Wii U) - 8/10
This was a really great game, certainly one of the best indies I've played yet. It was unfortunately held back by a huge lack of content, though - and it got even worse when it tried to fix it with a "hero mode" of sorts, which was just a ridiculously frustrating feature rather than a good challenge.

October 6th ~$61 - Super Smash Bros. for (Nintendo 3DS) - 8.5/10
I'm not sure I can say this is the best SSB game that I've played, since there's several limiting things about this title being on a handheld, hence the score. There's a lot of things I don't like about the game overall, but it's still a great experience - however, the reason why I want to say this is the best SSB yet is because of the bulk of it, and that's the gameplay. While I feel like Melee was too fast and hard to understand and Brawl was too slow and awkward to control, this game has the perfect balance, managing to be as equally competitive as it is fun. Still, it's extremely obvious this will be truly shown to its full extent in the clearly superior in all ways version that comes out in 5 weeks.

I really want to play MK8, it looks like a lot of fun, but it is still very expensive here in Brazil. Maybe next year.

Around the Network

Tales of Xillia-So far im liking it just got it today.

Super Smash Bros 3DS-Its pretty good nothing awesome ill probably never play it again once the Wii U version hits.

7 Days to Die- Enjoying multiplayer with friends

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney-Loved it but not as much as other Ace Attorney games, well I loved it more than Apollo Justice.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Gammalad said:
Tales of Xillia-So far im liking it just got it today.

Super Smash Bros 3DS-Its pretty good nothing awesome ill probably never play it again once the Wii U version hits.

7 Days to Die- Enjoying multiplayer with friends

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney-Loved it but not as much as other Ace Attorney games, well I loved it more than Apollo Justice.

Ace Attorney is so cool, I really need to go back and play the DS ones. 

Also, this looks like fun:

SSB 3DS: 8.5 / 10
Hyrule Warriors: 7.5 / 10
Final Fantasy X HD: 9 / 10
I am no where close to finishing FFX yet, but that is my impression after the first 5 hours of the game.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

mZuzek said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I really want to play MK8, it looks like a lot of fun, but it is still very expensive here in Brazil. Maybe next year.

The way you put it makes it sound as if it's more expensive than any other game. But yeah, games are ridiculously expensive around here - that's one of the reasons why I chose to go full digital on the Wii U.

Other reasons being DDP, getting games day one with no effort at all, switching between games without leaving the couch (this one's really important), and others I don't even remember right now. The only problem is that I'm now desperate to get enough money to buy the freaking external HDD I'll need for Smash.

These days I only play stuff that is dirty cheap in Sales and bargain bins man. I just bought Batman Arkahn Origins for WiiU at www.extra.com.br for 20 dollars, I will play it when it arrives...

Diablo III (PS4 edition) 6/10. I haven't finished a whole play through yet but I've played enough to know that the Diablo style isn't really my thing. So quite disappointed. $70 US (I think not sure about exchange rate).

The Last of Us (PS3). 9/10 fantastic game deserves all the praise it's got. $70 US

Smite. 8/10 great MOBA spent hours and hours playing it, and it hasn't cost me a bean. My brother did gift me the ultimate god pack and that costs $30 US.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix