By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's your favourite multiplat game on the Wii U?

Tagged games:

For me, I played Mass Effect 3, and it's so much better with the map. I don't own a Wii U though, and I have the trilogy on the family laptop.

Around the Network

Rayman Legends

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Um, I dont own any multiplats on WiiU. But I guess I would go with Sega All Star Racing Transformed. Much better than the original game, worthy of a spot alongside the other mascot racers such as Mario Kart, DKR and CTR.

Bayonetta 1

Does Monster Hunter 3 count? its on the 3ds. but if it does not count then Black Ops 2/ Rayman Legends

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut. Very well crafted game, and the GamePad is super useful in it.

EDIT: In the future, it will be Bayonetta.

NNID: TheCCluc

Wind Waker

On a technical level and enjoyment level, I would say NFS Most Wanted or Tekken Tag 2. They were the definitive versions. Both CODs were exceptional too even if Activision really didn't support them. It's a shame Activision isn't bringing Advance Warfare to Wii U. It really is. The Lego ports were all excellent too. 

lord_of_flood said:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut. Very well crafted game, and the GamePad is super useful in it.

I, unfortunately, haven't got this on Wii U yet, but I think I will soon!! 

No ports or remasters, sorry.