By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, do you have an external hard drive for your Wii U?

Tagged games:

?

Yes 82 51.25%

No 78 48.75%

Total:160

I still have 9.4GB out of my console's 32GB free myself.

You?

Around the Network

Yes, I got one cause I ran out of space a while ago

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yup, I have an older Western Digital MyBook (640 GB) that I have hooked up to my Wii U.

mZuzek said:

EDIT: Oh and just saying, I love these tagged games in your threads.

Thanks man, I do try to entertain. :)

I do not have one... YET!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I'd like to have one by years end. I am down to 6gbs

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

I only have Pikmin 3 digital from MK8, I stick to physical releases. No need for hdd.

eShop games are starting to take their toll, at 12 Gigs left.

Maybe sometime next year.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Nah, I choose physical copies for all of my WiiU games. The only sizable thing I have on my console is the free WWHD that I got from the MK8 deal. Still have plenty of room for games like Shovel Knight, VC titles, and the occasional demo or DLC.

EDIT:  ... and nice job with the tagged game. xD

i'm thinking about it. I got about 15gb left. I NEED shovel knight. I'm getting the mario kart dlc, i still need to import my wii games/data and i want to at least have the option of getting the hyrule warriors dlc. I'd really rather not have an external hard drive, but i'm not sure i'll have a choice. Seems like my storage issues would go away if i just deleted rayman. That game was alot bigger than i was expecting. Probably should've checked before downloading it, but it was on sale and i was excited. I was surprisingly disappointed with that game.
Btw, SPURGE i don't think that hd is actually made by nintendo. Just liscenced by them. The packaging does make it look that way though. It's a bit deceiving.